Fujifilm instax 100 Camera
The Fujifilm Instax 100 was released on May 1st, 1999. It has been replaced by the newer Fujifilm Instax 200, which is very similar except the flash is on one side rather than directly above the lens.
- Type: Instant camera
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax"
- Picture Size: 62x99mm (based on the golden ratio, closer to the naked eye)
- Lens: Move in/out type Fujinon Lens 2 components, 2 elements, 95mm
- Aperture: f/14
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter 1/64 ~ 1/200
- Viewfinder: Real image viewfinder 0.45x
- Focusing: Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9 to 3m/3m to infinity)
- Power supply: 4 LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries for around 10 film packs.
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 91.5 x 119.5 mm
- Weight: 650 gr (withour batteries, strap and film pack).
Date of Manufacture: 1st May 1999
Quantity Available: 1
Working Condition: Untested (Please Enquire)
Physical Condition: Good
Original Box: No