The VS-162V is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video signals. It can also be configured as an 8x8 s-Video (Y/C) switcher, a 5x5 component (YUV) switcher, or a 4x4 RGBS switcher.
- Bandwidth — 90MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- Multi–Mode Operation — Configure as either a 16x16 composite, an 8x8 s–Video (Y/C), a 5x5 component (YUV), or 4x4 RGBS switcher.
- Looping Inputs and Sync.
- Selectable Input and Sync Signal Termination.
- Control — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), RS–485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 2U.
We currently do not have our charges listed online, but we are happy to quote you by phone. Please call us on 01440 709794 and we'll be happy to help.
Minimum Order Charge
We do have a minimum order charge of £50 (excluding delivery) for all hires. This is to cover the time involved in organising and dispatching a single small item. Sorry :-(
New clients are required to pay in advance by BACS or credit card. Repeat customers can open a credit account with us on 30 days terms.
Multiple Items & Job Lots
If you're looking to fit out an entire set and need many items, we are happy to quote a discounted rate based on the quantity of items.
The term dry hire means to hire an item without having a technician supplied to support it. Most of our small items are available to dry hire, but some of the more complicated equipment that require specialist knowledge are not. In these cases we will deliver the item(s) personally and set them up for you. Please call us for a quotation based on the hire period and location.