The 9916 is an 8 digit, 520 MHz frequency counter designed for servicing and calibrating mobile communications equipment and AM/FM broadcast equipment. Features include auto gain control AGC on both input channels, frequency burst mode for measurement of short duration signals and data output. Full RFI flitering and shielding allow the 9916 to be used in high RFI environments.
- Frequency Range ch A - 40 MHz to 520 MHz / ch B - 10 Hz to 60 MHz
- Coupling: AC
- Input impedance: ch A - 50 ohms, ch B - 1 Mohm in parallel with 25 pF
- Sensitivity Sinewave: 10 mV rms
- Max Operating Input: ch A - 5 V rms, ch B - 10 V AC p-p
- Max Safe Input: ch A - 35 V rms, 25 W. ch B - 250 V rms up to 10 kHz, 50 V rms up to 100 kHz, 10 V rms above 100 kHz, 400 V DC
We currently do not have our charges listed online, but we are happy to quote you by phone. Please call us on 01440 709794 and we'll be happy to help.
Minimum Order Charge
We do have a minimum order charge of £50 (excluding delivery) for all hires. This is to cover the time involved in organising and dispatching a single small item. Sorry :-(
New clients are required to pay in advance by BACS or credit card. Repeat customers can open a credit account with us on 30 days terms.
Multiple Items & Job Lots
If you're looking to fit out an entire set and need many items, we are happy to quote a discounted rate based on the quantity of items.
The term dry hire means to hire an item without having a technician supplied to support it. Most of our small items are available to dry hire, but some of the more complicated equipment that require specialist knowledge are not. In these cases we will deliver the item(s) personally and set them up for you. Please call us for a quotation based on the hire period and location.