These units are high end up/down/cross convertors with genlock facility.
They are perfect for genlocking video sources and outputting to composite video for use with vintage monitors and televisions.
Inputs are composite video and DVI.
These units are dual channel and can work independently allowing two sources to be genlocked to two outputs.
You will require a genlock source or blackburst generator to synchronise video feeds.
- Analog to HD-SDI Up, Down, Cross Conversion
- SD-SDI to HD-SDI Cross Conversion
- Dual Independent Scaling Engines
- Delay Free Audio Pass-thru for Lock Source SDI
- 4:4:4 Sampling for full bandwidth color
- 17 (or 11) Multi-format Inputs: 3x CV, 3x YC, 3x DVI-I (RGB, YUV & YPbPr), 8x SD/HD-SDI (2x on C2-7210 and C2-7200)
- 2 Independent Output Channels, each with: SD/HD-SDI, Composite Video, YC (S-Video), DVI-I (RGB, YUV & YPbPr)
- Analog RGB to 2048x2048, HD to 1080p
- DVI to 1280x1024/60, HD to 1080p/30
- Genlock any Video Input to any other
- Seamless Switching with Cuts, Fades or Effects
- Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation
- Unrestricted Dual PIP - Any Input over any other
- Multiple Layering and Windowing Capability
- Flexible Key Layering - Background Lock Source can be moved to the Foreground
- RS-232 & IP Interfaces & Windows Control Panel
- External Control by Third Party Control Systems
- External Hardware Control by Optional CC-300
- CORIO2® Technology Conversion Engines
- Zoom up to 1000% with full Positioning
- Image Shrink to 10% with full Positioning
- Multiple Conversion & Scaling products in one
We currently do not have our charges listed online, but we are happy to quote you by phone. Please call us on 01440 709794 and we'll be happy to help.
Minimum Order Charge
We do have a minimum order charge of £50 (excluding delivery) for all hires. This is to cover the time involved in organising and dispatching a single small item. Sorry :-(
New clients are required to pay in advance by BACS or credit card. Repeat customers can open a credit account with us on 30 days terms.
Multiple Items & Job Lots
If you're looking to fit out an entire set and need many items, we are happy to quote a discounted rate based on the quantity of items.
The term dry hire means to hire an item without having a technician supplied to support it. Most of our small items are available to dry hire, but some of the more complicated equipment that require specialist knowledge are not. In these cases we will deliver the item(s) personally and set them up for you. Please call us for a quotation based on the hire period and location.