The MACH1 M.Sc breaks the price barrier for superior performance standards conversion. Its motion compensated algorithm helps to deliver excellent results at an affordable 4-field-conversion price.
At just 1 RU size, full bi-directional conversion between composite PAL, NTSC and SECAM as well as 10-bit SDI signals is provided along with AES audio handling. Performance, size and price mean it is ideal for a wide range of
applications including mobile applications, news and transmission. In addition, the clean motion portrayal of its M.Sc
Motion Science standards conversion produces video that is not just good to look at, it is also compression-friendly – helping to minimize unnecessary motion artefacts in MPEG-2 bitstreams. An ergonomically designed front panel allows rapid access to key functions, with a LCD display providing information on signal parameters. The unit is fully
RollCall compatible and the Mach1 is designed to integrate up to two IQ modules. This powerful feature enables users to customize their unit according to their application or system needs.
- Motion compensated conversion using M.Sc motion vectors
- Aspect ratio conversion with full positional control and blanking
- Noise reduction featuring recursive and median filtering
- Linear conversion mode using 4-field, 4-line aperture
- All 10-bit data path
- 2 x SDI inputs, 2 x SDI outputs
- 2 x composite inputs and outputs, 1 x Y/C input and output
- N4.43, NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and composite color standards
- Output genlock
- Dual AES audio inputs and outputs
- Embedded audio is extracted, delayed and
- Horizontal and vertical picture enhancement
- Flexible options for video and audio I/O
- RollCall (single session) and GPI control
Click on the PDF icon to view the full data sheet.
We currently do not have our charges listed online, but we are happy to quote you by phone. Please call us on 01440 709794 and we'll be happy to help.
Minimum Order Charge
We do have a minimum order charge of £50 (excluding delivery) for all hires. This is to cover the time involved in organising and dispatching a single small item. Sorry :-(
New clients are required to pay in advance by BACS or credit card. Repeat customers can open a credit account with us on 30 days terms.
Multiple Items & Job Lots
If you're looking to fit out an entire set and need many items, we are happy to quote a discounted rate based on the quantity of items.
The term dry hire means to hire an item without having a technician supplied to support it. Most of our small items are available to dry hire, but some of the more complicated equipment that require specialist knowledge are not. In these cases we will deliver the item(s) personally and set them up for you. Please call us for a quotation based on the hire period and location.