These units are high end down convertors with genlock facility.
They are perfect for genlocking video sources and outputting to composite video for use with vintage monitors and televisions.
They are also ideal to convert from an older laptops with VGA or DVI-D outputs down to composite video.
C2-2100 Series Down Converter is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO2T technology and provides high quality scan conversion from DVI or Analogue Computer or HDTV signals to standard video formats.
- Automatic incoming resolution detection
- Analogue Computer Input via HD-15 w/Loop-thru
- DVI-D Computer Input via DVI-I Connector
- Genlock with Subcarrier Phase Adjustment
- Computer Resolutions to 2048x2048
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p
- AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing
- Multiple Worldwide Television Standards
- Composite, S-Video, YUV, YPbPr Outputs
- SDI Output (C2-2105 only)
- RS-232 & IP Interface and Windows Control Panel
- IR Remote Control
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
- Optional Input Expansion for additional inputs
We currently do not have our charges listed online, but we are happy to quote you by phone. Please call us on 01440 709794 and we'll be happy to help.
Minimum Order Charge
We do have a minimum order charge of £50 (excluding delivery) for all hires. This is to cover the time involved in organising and dispatching a single small item. Sorry :-(
New clients are required to pay in advance by BACS or credit card. Repeat customers can open a credit account with us on 30 days terms.
Multiple Items & Job Lots
If you're looking to fit out an entire set and need many items, we are happy to quote a discounted rate based on the quantity of items.
The term dry hire means to hire an item without having a technician supplied to support it. Most of our small items are available to dry hire, but some of the more complicated equipment that require specialist knowledge are not. In these cases we will deliver the item(s) personally and set them up for you. Please call us for a quotation based on the hire period and location.